- Purest, Fastest Acting Lean Muscle Building Protein Isolate
- Only a Half a Carbohydrate Per Scoop
- Lowest Sodium in the United States
- Zero Lactose
- Zero Stomach Bloat
- No Added Fillers, Dextrose, or Maltodextrin
- 100% Cold Processed Isolate, Ultra-filtered, Micro-filtered, and Nano-filtered
Hand Nutrition Advanced Whey Isolate is first ultra-filtered, then micro-filtered, and finally nano-filtered taking out the final little bit of impurities left behind. By cold processing and cold filtering the isolate instead of using heat, the native microfractions including the anticancer properties are not destroyed yielding a whey protein isolate with one of the highest bioavailable values possible at around 95%. Hand Nutrition Advanced Whey Isolate is so pure even consumers that suffer from lactose intolerance and irritable stomachs will finally be able to use whey protein. Hand Nutrition Advanced Whey Isolate is designed to keep the muscles lean and hard, especially in the midsection without the typical watery and bloated look from drinking other proteins. A quick tip is most of these blends are a 30% purity, are amino spiked which falsify the protein in the bucket, and what you actually are getting is around 7g of protein per scoop and not the 25-30g they claim on the label. The other 70% is lactose, cheap fillers, hidden weight gainers, and the list goes on.
Having the purest isolate was not enough, so Hand Nutrition Whey Isolate Protein is enhanced with extra Leucine. Leucine is considered by many to be the most anabolic amino acid and is responsible for triggering protein synthesis and promoting amino acid absorption. Each scoop contains 5 grams (100% greater than regular whey) of premium vegetable derived Leucine instead of the typical Leucine that comes from Chinese bird feathers, human hair, and byproducts found in others brands protein. Be sure to take a look at the small crystal specs inside the bucket. These are the added BCAA’s and are clearly visible, especially in the darker flavors, so do not be fooled by the so called “added BCAA’s" on other labels. If you cannot see them they are not there.
Research indicates that an anabolic response two times greater than regular whey may occur and will help activate the mTOR pathway to signal a muscle building fat burning state. Also added are 100mg of protease enzymes to further enhance absorption and digestion making Hand Nutrition Advanced Whey Isolate the most bioavailable whey protein. Two scoops of Hand Nutrition Advanced Whey Isolate is around 17g of BCAA's and 10g of glutamine, depending on the flavor. This not only saves a customer money, but gives you the highest quality protein, highest quality natural BCAA's, and pharmaceutical-grade glutamine all in one without having to take all three separately.
Take one scoop post workout or for any low carb snack or meal replacement in 6-8oz of water or low calorie almond milk.
Take two scoops post workout or for any low carb snack or meal replacement in 8-10oz of water or low calorie almond milk.
HAND Nutrition is the absolute best protein powder money can buy. Trust me when I say this! It is 100% whey isolate. Not a synthetic protein blend. It doesn’t have falsified fillers like maltodextrin. High in protein, low in calories. A lot of these proteins that people are taking nowadays are fads. If you know how to read the nutrition label, it’s a lot easier to tell what’s legit and what’s not. But I promise you this is absolutely the best one! I used to sell a bunch of different kinds when I manage a gym. It beats all of them.
– Hannah M.
I tried your chocolate isolate, it tastes amazing! One of the best proteins I think I’ve ever tried! I had no bloat and it mixed perfectly with the almond milk that I used!
- Nick B.
Best freaking protein I’ve ever had.. I’ll keep promoting your awesome products! 100% satisfied.
- John C.
The PB swirl is by far the best protein I have ever bought… The non-bloat factor is a super plus as well.
– Aaron B.
I’ve stayed away from protein for years because of the way they make me feel, not to mention the junk that’s put in them. I’ve been using this stuff for three weeks and the taste is pure, no bloat, and it’s great to mix. Way to go Hand Nutrition on changing the game and I can’t wait to try the chocolate.
– Jonathan A.
The vanilla ice cream protein is S0 good!!! It’s the closest thing I’ve had to bluebell homemade vanilla ice cream in MONTHS!!!
– Danielle L.
Couldn't take protein in the past because I would bloat up quick. Loved the protein flavor from Hand Nutrition and no bloat whatsoever. —Wade B.
My girlfriend loves your protein. She says it’s the first one she can take without getting bloated or feeling badly.
- Glenn L.
I can tell a difference in the quality of protein vs others. I don’t get any bubbly or gassy reactions.
- Joe W.